The services we offer are based on a facilitation methodology called LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®: the proper application of this methodology requires a certified facilitator to design and manage the workshop and to provide reports about the results and findings emerged during the activities. To learn more about the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method and its application, you can read here.
On the basis of our longstanding experience in several and different contexts, including consultancy and research in various fields, we have identified 10 paths (Identity, Strategy, Team Building, Creativity, Change, Conflict, Diagnostic, Stress Management, Concept, Human Resources) that can be undertaken when an organisation is facing a critical moment or during the development phase of a project.
Each path requires a focused design that involves either the key players and managers of an organisation or the consultants (individuals or companies) that chose to adopt our approach to achieve their goals.
Each path includes the following steps:
- PHASE 1 | Problem setting: definition of the organisation’s (or project’s) goals, needs, problems and expectations.
- PHASE 2 | Activities’ design (workshop may be 4, 8 or 16 hours’ length) or one-to-one sessions.
- PHASE 3 | Execution of the activities.
- PHASE 4 | Reporting: a final report will present the situation as emerged during the activities, with the results achieved and suggestions.
- PHASE 5 | Results’ control – this activity can be defined as a follow up activity or be defined together with the organisation.
Personalised paths can include both group activities (workshops) and individual activities (LSP based interviews) and can be adapted and designed to fit various context and several goals (development, research, analysis…), and additional material, like pictures, videos and physical LEGO models, can be provided to enrich the documentation and the final reports.