If you want to get an idea of what you can get with an LSP based interview, here you are the transcriptions of the available interviews taken from legoviews:
- Architecture comes in Black & White – LegoView with F. Valan [03/05/2013] – The second part of Francesca Valan, industrial designer and colour expert, talks about contemporary Architecture.
- LegoView with Arch. Ciro Pirondi on Heritage, Architecture and Nature [19/04/2013] – The second part of the Legoview with Ciro Pirondi talking about Heritage, Architecture and Nature. Full transcription of the interview and Video available both at the end of the article and in the video section.
- Ciro Pirondi talks about Oscar Niemeyer [29/03/2013] Architect Ciro Pirondi, friend and collaborator with Oscar Niemeyer in a Lego Interview. The first part focuses on Oscar Niemeyer work and philosophy. The full transcription of the LEGO View and video available both at the end of the article and in the video section.
- Colour: the revolutionary emotional link. LegoView with F. Valan [09/03/2013] ~ Francesca Valan, an industrial designer who works with colours, tells what colours are. Using Lego bricks.
- A LegoView about architecture and colour [12/12/2012] ~ a clip of a LegoView with Francesca Valan, Italian industrial designer, passionate about colour and with a very special relation with LEGO… to be released soon.
- LegoViews: A video from Palestine [07/11/2012] ~ A video of a Lego Interview with Aysar from Deisha Refugee Camp (Bethlehem). Filmed and edited by Gaetano Veninata and Daniela Sala.
- The poetic justice of a lost Brick in Jerusalem [14/10/2012] ~ Riol from Jerusalem talks about Israel the difficulties to deal with Western countries. A dense and tense experience with the bricks.
- The soft Colonialism’s Obsession [29/05/2012] ~ A LegoView with Adam Levik, from the CIF Watch in Jerusalem. Learning about a zionist perspective with LEGO bricks.
- Michael Warshawski: walls and democracy [12/03/2012] ~ The complete interview with Mikado Warschawski, a pro-Palestine activist published on the London Progressive Journal.
- Israel and the Democracy building process from an Anti-Zionist Perspective [16/02/2012] ~ an Interview with Micheal Warschawski, a pro-palestine, anti-occupation activist, co-founder of the Alternative Information Center. With Lego Bricks.
- Holes, walls and bricks: Palestine with Israeli eyes [05/02/2012] ~ A LegoInterview with Michael, a true cosmopolitan citizen living in Tel-Aviv. A thought provoking experience.
- This Crazy Thing Called Palestine [21/01/2012] ~ Aysar is a young volunteer at Dheisheh Refugee Camp, in Bethlehem. A Lego Interview reveals this view on Palestine. A crazy thing.
- The unbearable lightness of bricks: the Israeli hazard [12/01/2012] ~ JK explains me what is Israel using the Bricks. And the bricks revealed unexpected truth, proving their power.
- The Occupy movement: the light and fluid warrior [10/12/2011] ~ Ollie, 23, an activist at Occupy London talks with LEGO in an amazing interview explaining the crisis. A clear and deep view.
- Goodbye yellow brick road [30/11/2011] ~ A Lego Interview with Hellen, 17 years old who lives in St Paul and takes part to the Occupy movement. The dreams of the hopes for a better world reveled through the bricks.